Chinese "Xiongnu" Pendant on a Turquoise & Silver Beaded Necklace
Until I came across this fabulous pendant, I had no idea there were nomadic tribes in China. They are the Xiongnu and have lived in northern China since 300 BC. What's more, they make beautiful coiled-silver jewelry, like the pendant you see here.
- Chinese silver Xiongnu pendant with coiled-silver center.
- 2 carved, silver-capped turquoise column beads from Nepal
- 2 inlay column beads with turqoise, coral and silver from Nepal
- 2 large embossed silver findings from Tibet
- Silver spacer tubes and beads
- Pendant is 2.9" T x 2.4" W
- Necklace length with pendant: 28"
- Weight: 6.2 ozs