UN167 Scottish silver scarf pin with amethysts, gold and turquoise
I picked up this lovely old piece on a buying trip to Edinborough. Probably dates from the late19th century. Ladies would pin it to their coats and thread a scarf through it. It will look great on your coat, even without a scarf.
- Scottish sliver - not marked
- Silver filigree
- 2 cushion-cut garnets - 8.5 mm - approx. 2 ct. each
- Oval faceted amethyst 10 mm x 8 mm - approx 3.5 ct.
- Turquoise beads
- Gold bands - not marked but probably 9K
- Size: 1.8" x 1.9", pin head extends 0.8"
- Weight: 0.5 ozs